Selling wow Acc - EU server

Okay after some careful consideration I have decided not to sell the acc after all, I think I will cry for 7 days and 7 nights if I sell this acc after 3 years of hard grinding :). Was interesting to see some of the replies.
7 days? probably more i reckon :P all that work! GONE! did you get any offers? :D
 
Don't bother trying to sell locally.... I sold my imba account for R14k and I had 5 70's... UK pounds ftw.
 
Don't bother trying to sell locally.... I sold my imba account for R14k and I had 5 70's... UK pounds ftw.

U telling us someone bought your account for 1000 pounds ?
Fk me not even the british is that stupid, do you have any idea how much 1000 pounds is in the UK :eek:
 
No not 1000, but close to it.

You should go look at what some of those gold site sell accounts for, they can get very expensive depending on items you may have.
 
Last edited:
U telling us someone bought your account for 1000 pounds ?
Fk me not even the british is that stupid, do you have any idea how much 1000 pounds is in the UK :eek:


the Brits are the stingiest lot I know. they get heart palpatatins when people start refering to amounts over £100. The Labour Govt is probably going to get booted out because energy bills are going up by £100 PER YEAR !!!
 
Some are rich it seems. Dunno if the person was from the UK, but Paypal paid in pounds.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X