Should I Block Her?

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Damnit I thought there was an update to @Polymathic's "How I met your mother" thread
I'm too busy procuring water so I can make my poo poo to worry about such things. I have a lot of fibre in my diet and sometimes require multiple flushes. So the struggle is real right now

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
I'm too busy procuring water so I can make my poo poo to worry about such things. I have a lot of fibre in my diet and sometimes require multiple flushes. So the struggle is real right now

Soz man. You guys have really been having a hard time. Hopefully water and power gets sorted out asap! :thumbsup:

GhostSixFour

Username approved by US Airforce
You need your butthurt explained?

I'm curious why you'd think I'd be butthurt by an anonymous internet troll, I've done my bit. However, you've kinda become a meme on MyBB, similar to summoning @eg2505 for apple and SUV arguments, or @TheChamp for Opel related issues. I use the @Cosmik Debris link when there is someone asking for stupid advice. Couldn't give two shits about you, but I do like memes. So.....

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
I'm curious why you'd think I'd be butthurt by an anonymous internet troll, I've done my bit. However, you've kinda become a meme on MyBB, similar to summoning @eg2505 for apple and SUV arguments, or @TheChamp for Opel related issues. I use the @Cosmik Debris link when there is someone asking for stupid advice. Couldn't give two shits about you, but I do like memes. So.....
Yet you took the time and effort to write the above reply. In fact, if you really didn't give fscks then you wouldn't have bothered to type anything and just kept on going. But internets...

/fail hard.

GhostSixFour

Username approved by US Airforce
Yet you took the time and effort to write the above reply. In fact, if you really didn't give fscks then you wouldn't have bothered to type anything and just kept on going. But internets...

/fail hard.

You make a fair point. I was overcome with curiosity. I'll go back to the default of ignoring him.