S sharda New Member Joined May 23, 2015 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 May 23, 2015 #1 I was given a Mtn sim card which is not 3G supported. Can I do a sim swap with it?
MR.C Executive Member Joined Mar 7, 2008 Messages 5,070 Reaction score 568 May 23, 2015 #2 sharda said: I was given a Mtn sim card which is not 3G supported. Can I do a sim swap with it? Click to expand... Are you sure ? Cos then it has to be a flippin old sim. A sim swop should work, what are they currently using, 64k or 128k sims ?
sharda said: I was given a Mtn sim card which is not 3G supported. Can I do a sim swap with it? Click to expand... Are you sure ? Cos then it has to be a flippin old sim. A sim swop should work, what are they currently using, 64k or 128k sims ?
cavedog Honorary Master Joined Oct 19, 2007 Messages 27,399 Reaction score 13,499 Location PTA May 24, 2015 #3 MR.C said: Are you sure ? Cos then it has to be a flippin old sim. A sim swop should work, what are they currently using, 64k or 128k sims ? Click to expand... 64k for 3G and 128k for 3G and LTE Just get a LTE sim from Checkers or Shoprite for R3 and sms to do a sim swap. http://www.mtnblog.co.za/move-to-mtn-lte/
MR.C said: Are you sure ? Cos then it has to be a flippin old sim. A sim swop should work, what are they currently using, 64k or 128k sims ? Click to expand... 64k for 3G and 128k for 3G and LTE Just get a LTE sim from Checkers or Shoprite for R3 and sms to do a sim swap. http://www.mtnblog.co.za/move-to-mtn-lte/