Brontosaurus
Expert Member
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2009
- Messages
- 1,435
- Reaction score
- 1,414
Good day all
Wondering if I can get some assistance, or rather some answers.
We recently moved into an Estate and the only option for internet was Smart Village Fibre.
Straight to the point, my internet lags terribly badly during certain hours of the day, when I play games or I'm video calling someone on Skype/Whatsapp. My Netflix however, seems to run perfectly fine any time and my download speeds do reach the maximum speeds advertised.
My concern is actual line quality, so I ran a ping -t test and every so often, I get a "request time-out". It only happens on that specific ping and then continues perfectly from there, only to "request time-out" a few minutes later and so on.
I've reset my routers and have had Smart Village reset my connection on their side, and the problem persists, but I'm not even sure if the problem is entirely my side. Is there anyone on Smart Village who plays online games? Do you also experience bad lag spikes?
Is this a contention issue? Is it a fault with my Fibre? From my limited understanding Fibre isn't like copper in that it either works fully or not at all (can't have "intermittent faults").
I'm on a 20mbps uncapped package.
Thanks for any assistance.
Wondering if I can get some assistance, or rather some answers.
We recently moved into an Estate and the only option for internet was Smart Village Fibre.
Straight to the point, my internet lags terribly badly during certain hours of the day, when I play games or I'm video calling someone on Skype/Whatsapp. My Netflix however, seems to run perfectly fine any time and my download speeds do reach the maximum speeds advertised.
My concern is actual line quality, so I ran a ping -t test and every so often, I get a "request time-out". It only happens on that specific ping and then continues perfectly from there, only to "request time-out" a few minutes later and so on.
I've reset my routers and have had Smart Village reset my connection on their side, and the problem persists, but I'm not even sure if the problem is entirely my side. Is there anyone on Smart Village who plays online games? Do you also experience bad lag spikes?
Is this a contention issue? Is it a fault with my Fibre? From my limited understanding Fibre isn't like copper in that it either works fully or not at all (can't have "intermittent faults").
I'm on a 20mbps uncapped package.
Thanks for any assistance.