Soapie star dies

Pitbull

Verboten
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
64,432
Reaction score
5,088
Location
Hartbeespoort
Link

I wanted to play WoW yesterday and the power in my road was off, I was swearing the FK'r that took out the lamp pole a few meter's from my house at 4:00 in the morning.

I only read now that it was him :(
 
Wrote off his BMW a month ago and then dies in a motobike crash so soon after...., when time comes you just can't hide...:(
 
He must've been sending it for the bike to take down the lamp-post.
 
He must've been sending it for the bike to take down the lamp-post.

Drove past the site Yesterday afternoon, while the Electircians where trying to fix the wiring. The pole was in 2 pieces. According to the Article it happened at 17:00 in the afternoon. I guess the power went off 04:00 due to the fixing of the wiring. I had no power till about 14:00 - 15:00

The Idiot, he messed up a great sunday for me :(
 
Last edited:
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X