Sonic WIFI

gfmalan

Expert Member
I have easyweb and they suck stay away
What happened?

I wanted to sign up with them for my parents, but when I saw the form I need to fill, and the home business feel, I paused.

Did you have technical or accounting issues?

I’ll rather pay more that battle with a company.

Dretastic06

What happened?

I wanted to sign up with them for my parents, but when I saw the form I need to fill, and the home business feel, I paused.

Did you have technical or accounting issues?

I’ll rather pay more that battle with a company.
I had a 15mbps line paid like R1500pm worked wonderful first few months, then everyone few days i need to email them because my line is slow. It was so bad lately at night that i could barely get 2mbps and then they told me the sites are congested and they working on improving it and its been weeks now.

access

Honorary Master
sonic wifi
sonic telecoms aka sonic wireless
supersonic

try and register a company name and they have a fanny wobble because its too close to another company name, but this???? like o_O

gfmalan

Expert Member
I had a 15mbps line paid like R1500pm worked wonderful first few months, then everyone few days i need to email them because my line is slow. It was so bad lately at night that i could barely get 2mbps and then they told me the sites are congested and they working on improving it and its been weeks now.
Thank you, will steer clear!

Shadow07

Have like 8 friends with different ISPS that play the same game but they not lagging or getting bad packet loss in games. I am though, but apparently it is cause the internet is taking strain, but only for me it seems. :ROFL: