@SuperSonic - Please give me back NEPIC as an ISP

Seabass1

Ever since SuperSonic took over NEPIC my customer service experience has gone down the toilet.
I have never dealt with a service provider that feels so little for their customers, not even a supervisor / manager could make time to give me a courtesy call. No urgency and no feedback received. Requested to speak to a supervisor / manager. I was just advised that the call was not assigned to the technician which is why no-one called me back yet, unbelievable. After many additional phone calls and after speaking to a supervisior I have still not received service. 1'st line support advised me that they cannot escalate to the technical support manager as there isn’t one assigned. I asked to be transferred to the supervisor I spoke to earlier but apparently this is not allowed. I asked for an email address and apparently this is not allowed to be shared either. I am extremely disappointed by the lack of communication and urgency to resolve an issue. Day 3 without an internet connection, my own research indicates the fibre is in tact and the issue is on the router. I went as far as to speak to a competitors technical support and resolution would seem as simple as either resetting the password or configuring the APN or other setting. I have sent a cancelation of service request as I can no longer tolerate the poor service received. It is evident that the root cause of SuperSonics poor service stems directly from poor infrastructure, poor communication and poor customer skills. I commend the 1st line telephonic support team (although some them also have skills lacking) for the nonsense they have to put up with everyday because their management team shy’s away from their responsibilities. Shame on you SuperSonic, dissolve your company and give me back NEPIC as an ISP please.

Phil Lee

hahaha send the CEO Calvin Collet a message on LinkedIn. He will respond but he cant sort out anything because he has no clue that on what is happening in his business.

I have had my own dealings with these useless mfkrs.

Phil Lee

Check this thread

admax

Durban North.
Internet down (Supersonic) from Thursday 15th 14h00 to Friday 16th for 24 hours, and again from 08:05 today....
Took me 5 calls to Supersonic over 2 days to establish that it was an OpenServe issue.
Techs had to "check with supervisors"
Surely ISP have active updates on when their fiber service is inactive ?
  • Supersonic techs are friendly but have limited capability.
  • Accounts department is worse than your local municipality or home affairs....
  • Impossible to contact OpenServe directly.
Please advise on an ISP with better customer service.