Supersport and DSTV Now streaming down?

Totempole

Executive Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2011
Messages
5,163
Reaction score
1,534
Location
Cape Town
I'm not able to watch any DSTV online streams on Supersport or DSTV Now.

Anyone else having problems or is it just me?
 
just watched the F1 from Hungary and it was mostly fine. The stream cut out only 4 times in the 2 hours which by the standards set by supersport.com is not too bad.
 
a trace is worse than normal at the moment, but no I can still stream dstvnow. (PTA East)
Supersport collapsed completely yesterday during the Lions game.

Available today, more or less the same as dstvnow.
 
a trace is worse than normal at the moment, but no I can still stream dstvnow. (PTA East)
Supersport collapsed completely yesterday during the Lions game.

Available today, more or less the same as dstvnow.

Yes, Supersport 's stream did not work for the Lions game.
 
Download the windows app from the windows 10 store.

My stream went down from the website so loaded the app and watched the rest of the game. Normally when the stream goes down on the website you can still watch it on your phone. The windows 10 app uses the same stream as the phone version from what I have seen so it fixed the problem for me.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X