Support Tech with 3+ years experience

Good day,

I'm currently seeking a position in the JHB (Edenvale) or surrounding areas (Just relocated from DBN). I have around 3years, 6months hands on experience in the corporate environment.

My skills include:

-Testing & Troubleshooting
-System Administration
-HTML 5, CSS & Basic JavaScript
-Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After
Effects & Premiere Pro
-Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
-Linux Kali, Mint, Ubuntu (GUI & Terminal)
-Configuring Routers, Switches, VOIP
Phones
-Data Backup & Recovery

I also have self taught experience in front-end web development. Here are some of the sites I've contributed or worked on solo:

www.panasac.com
www.smartphoneparts.co.za
www.digitalict.net
www.teekle.co.za

I don't possess any certifications but I am in the process of obtaining CompTIA A+ (1001-1002) and I intend on continuously obtaining higher certifications in the future.

Feel free to contact me on:

Email: sabzchetty@gmail.com
Cell: 081 318 5309

Thank you,

The Voice

Executive Member
Good day,

I'm currently seeking a position in the JHB (Edenvale) or surrounding areas (Just relocated from DBN). I have around 3years, 6months hands on experience in the corporate environment.

My skills include:

-Testing & Troubleshooting
-System Administration
-HTML 5, CSS & Basic JavaScript
-Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After
Effects & Premiere Pro
-Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
-Linux Kali, Mint, Ubuntu (GUI & Terminal)
-Configuring Routers, Switches, VOIP
Phones
-Data Backup & Recovery

I also have self taught experience in front-end web development. Here are some of the sites I've contributed or worked on solo:

www.panasac.com
www.smartphoneparts.co.za
www.digitalict.net
www.teekle.co.za

I don't possess any certifications but I am in the process of obtaining CompTIA A+ (1001-1002) and I intend on continuously obtaining higher certifications in the future.

Feel free to contact me on:

Email: sabzchetty@gmail.com
Cell: 081 318 5309

Thank you,
Welcome to MyBB.

I know the SA job market is tough, but I wouldn't waste my time even bothering with the A+ cert with your work experience. Focus on getting a higher level cert instead of you really want to back up what you know with paperwork.

As for jobs, I haven't lived/worked in SA for almost 4 years, so wouldn't really be able to advise you.

Welcome to MyBB.

I know the SA job market is tough, but I wouldn't waste my time even bothering with the A+ cert with your work experience. Focus on getting a higher level cert instead of you really want to back up what you know with paperwork.

As for jobs, I haven't lived/worked in SA for almost 4 years, so wouldn't really be able to advise you.
I haven't really thought of skipping ahead to a higher level cert. What would you recommend?

Yes - the job market is extremely tough here. It's who you know, not what you know. Unfortunately.