Survey related application

LOTR

Hi Knowledgeable members

My son needs to set up a survey for a school project he's doing. So I'm looking for what's out there, free stuff of course. I've Googled, but there seems to be a whole lot to choose from. Any specific recommendations from those that used anything?

Nothing too fancy will be required, the ability to set up Yes/No types, Multiple choice items, and something on a rating scale (say 1 to 10), as well as some analytics once the results are in would be the only criteria.

Trust you can advise. TIA

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Hi Knowledgeable members

My son needs to set up a survey for a school project he's doing. So I'm looking for what's out there, free stuff of course. I've Googled, but there seems to be a whole lot to choose from. Any specific recommendations from those that used anything?

Nothing too fancy will be required, the ability to set up Yes/No types, Multiple choice items, and something on a rating scale (say 1 to 10), as well as some analytics once the results are in would be the only criteria.

Trust you can advise. TIA
@saor is right - Google forms can link to Google sheets - really easy to use and is a web address that everyone can access

LOTR

The google one is quite straightforward to use:
https://www.google.com/forms/about/
What about SurveyMonkey?
@saor is right - Google forms can link to Google sheets - really easy to use and is a web address that everyone can access
Thanks all for the responses. We've used Google Forms. Would you be kind enough to complete the survey? It's short (2 mins max). Thanks.