Can someone please explain this behaviour to me (geyser and all plugs off for duration)?
1. Switch stove on at DB.
2. Switch stove on at wall switch.
3. Switch stove on at stove control panel. Red LED lights up on DB LCR. Everything makes sense up to this point.
4. Switch stove off at stove control panel.
5. Switch stove off at wall switch.
6. Switch stove off at DB. Red LED on DB LCR stays on.
7. Leave everything off for an hour. Red LED on DB LCR stays on.
8. Toggle main switch. Red LED on DB LCR stays off until the stove is used again.
Is this normal behaviour, and if so, what does the red LED mean? Because it obviously doesn't mean what I thought it means.