Suzuki brezza

sandereo

Hi -
I purchased a 2021 Brezza GLX and would like to hear about other Brezza owners for general vehicle feature discussions.

Regards
Erwin

TheChamp

Honorary Master
Don't be surprised if you don't hear from anyone, people might be driving their Toyota Urban Cruisers and don't want to be bothered by Suzuki drivers.

FiestaST

Honorary Master

sandereo

Don't be surprised if you don't hear from anyone, people might be driving their Toyota Urban Cruisers and don't want to be bothered by Suzuki drivers.
The urban cruiser IS a rebadged Suzuki Brezza, in case you didn't know that. Why pay R5000 extra for the cruiser, with less service plan and warranty. The mytoyota app is added, but wbo cares about booking a service, remote starting, unlocking the care via the app.

I suggest, if you cannot reply in a decent manner then join the flat earthers... they are intelligent.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
The urban cruiser IS a rebadged Suzuki Brezza, in case you didn't know that. Why pay R5000 extra for the cruiser, with less service plan and warranty. The mytoyota app is added, but wbo cares about booking a service, remote starting, unlocking the care via the app.

I suggest, if you cannot reply in a decent manner then join the flat earthers... they are intelligent.
The fact that I chose the Toyota Urban Cruiser out of all the cars did not ring any bells?