Synsync Parity Inverter Settings

NightCrawlerNic

Hi guys, so i need help.

I have just installed a parity inverter and it comes with a coil that feeds power back to the grid( plus that are not passing through the inverter). This is causing me headache. If i switch on a kettle thats on the grid, Its draining my battery power instead of using the power from the grid.

How do i make sure that ONLY excess power from the solar can go through the coil?.

I need help with the settings.

On a different note: The solarman app, how do i get information about how much data is comming from the battery vs panels vs the grid ?

U_Guy

Go to www.powerforum.co.za, lots of help there..
But essentially what you are asking can be found in the "system mode" menu...this is where you will find the required settings..

signates

Executive Member
Hi guys, so i need help.

I have just installed a parity inverter and it comes with a coil that feeds power back to the grid( plus that are not passing through the inverter). This is causing me headache. If i switch on a kettle thats on the grid, Its draining my battery power instead of using the power from the grid.

How do i make sure that ONLY excess power from the solar can go through the coil?.

I need help with the settings.

On a different note: The solarman app, how do i get information about how much data is comming from the battery vs panels vs the grid ?
Post a pic of your settings screens.

I have the 8kw sunsynk inverter.

Also what batteries and solar panels do you have?

U_Guy

1ce60e82b8dd127c2c2185f835cebd2b.jpg

I have 10x 455W JA panels
2x 5.5kw hubble Lithium batteries

NightCrawlerNic

So here is my latest try.
1614770802075.png

and this gives me this
1614770843546.png

Ideally what i would like to do is
1, charge my battery till max.
2, if there is solar, provide power to the load and or charge battery till max. excess power goes back to the grid.
3, if no solar, use battery but dont send power to the grid.
3.1, kettles needs power, get it from the grid and not the battery.

this should happen till my battery is 35% at night then from there use the grid.

I have 9 X Canadian panels - 340W
5KW inverter
4 X 200A gel batteries that i am replacing with a 1 X 100A lithium 5.6KW battery soon.

signates

Executive Member
So here is my latest try.
View attachment 1029930

and this gives me this
View attachment 1029932

Ideally what i would like to do is
1, charge my battery till max.
2, if there is solar, provide power to the load and or charge battery till max. excess power goes back to the grid.
3, if no solar, use battery but dont send power to the grid.
3.1, kettles needs power, get it from the grid and not the battery.

this should happen till my battery is 35% at night then from there use the grid.

I have 9 X Canadian panels - 340W
5KW inverter
4 X 200A gel batteries that i am replacing with a 1 X 100A lithium 5.6KW battery soon.
Put a tick in limit to load.