Takealot App Issues

berghie

Tried purchasing something from Takealot today using the Android app for the first time.
Go through purchasing screens, yes, yes, for collection, etc.
Add App50 discount coupon, the amount due reflects R329 (R379 less R50 for coupon), and I select EFT payment option.

I get the invoice via email and the amount does not reflect the R50 discount.
Also, I the app didn't take my credit into account either (R162).

I email the info guys and they get back to me with a non-answer stating that the coupon was not loaded as it did not apply to my order and that's the end of it.

Dafuq?! The app never mentioned anything about the coupon not being applicable, in fact the amount due went down by R50.

Anyone else having issues with the Takealot app?

kianm

Honorary Master
So far since i started using their app i haven't had a problem.

berghie

Classic.
Info@takealot email me yesterday early afternoon stating that I should cancel and reprocess, so I cancel the order so I can reprocess the order...however, Takealot doesn't process my order cancellation so I send another email yesterday before COB stating that I do not want my order cancelled as I wish to buy at yesterday's deal price.

Get an email this morning from info@takealot informing me that my order is cancelled and I am welcome to reprocess my order...which is no longer at yesterday's price.
Nothing about the other email I sent before COB asking not to cancel my order if I don't get a chance to reprocess before the day is over.

Am I just unlucky with the person @info handling me?

berghie

Also
"Please be advised that you have a credit on your account of R XXX.00 which will not automatically apply to your order as the order is being placed on the mobile app."

How is it that the credit only applies for internet browser transactions and not the app?

If there are any Takealot reps on mybb, please contact me.