Telkom Mobile Sim card Activity Issue - Continuous Notices from Telkom Mobile While Sim card is Active

Singhms

Hello,

Anyone else receiving the below SMS from Telkom Mobile even though your sim card is active?

I am using my sim card every other day for calls, SMSs and I also recharged on the 29 June 2021 - 20 days before receiving the below SMS on the 19 July 2021 (received 3 such SMSs this year already)

"There has been no activity on your Simcard in the last 50 days. To avoid being suspended, please recharge to enjoy Telkom Mobile services." - SMS Received

@MyBroaderBand can you investigate?

kabusi

Expert Member
Hello,

Anyone else receiving the below SMS from Telkom Mobile even though your sim card is active?

I am using my sim card every other day for calls, SMSs and I also recharged on the 29 June 2021 - 20 days before receiving the below SMS on the 19 July 2021 (received 3 such SMSs this year already)

"There has been no activity on your Simcard in the last 50 days. To avoid being suspended, please recharge to enjoy Telkom Mobile services." - SMS Received

@MyBroaderBand can you investigate?
Yes I am having the same issue. The sms is meant to say 20 days I think.

Singhms

Yes I am having the same issue. The sms is meant to say 20 days I think.

I managed to get hold of the call centre after a long time and they said must ignore the SMS...
Would be good if Telkom Mobile could fix the problem of incorrect SMSs being sent out instead...

Would be great if @MyBroaderBand could investigate for us...