Telkom murdering South Africans

hArTh

Expert Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
0
Location
South Africa.
http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=vn20041118035021613C581176

-Information anarchist-
www.sentechhatesfreespeech.org.za
I support:
www.hellkom.co.za
www.poopband.co.za
Looking for something better than IE?
www.mozilla.org/products/firefox
 
In what other country can a person chalk up a <b>R5,000</b> phone bill, in one month, which largely consists of local fixed line calls? [xx(]
 
Telkom+Daughter+crazywoman =Dead man

So who is most the guity: Greedy Telkom,Chattering Teenager or Crazy woman.

well maybe she can plead insanity,Telkom does drive people nuts.



Google is so smart,I typed in Hellkom and guess what google said

Don`t you mean.....&lt;insert evil laugh&gt;
TELKOM!
 
The most ridiculous thing is the bail is only R3,000. How can a phone bill be more than bail for murder?????? Only in SA......
 
As Jeeva says: "Guns don't kill people, Telkom Does".


<font color="navy"><font size="1"><b>Where others have progress, we have Telkom.</b>
Hellkom website - www.hellkom.co.za</font id="size1"></font id="navy">
 
While this is a tragic event, and I mean no disrespect to anyone concerned, I definately think we could use this argument in our fight.

A TELEPHONE BILL COSTING MORE THAN MURDER BAIL!

Chow, Nick

Nick Smit
broadband@nicksmit dot za dot net
 
Oh cmon people - that story is pure ****.

You DON'T get granted bail on R3000 for killing someone !
Not without some serious circumstances, such as defending your life !

Quite why this story is related to Telecomms is anyones guess - bad reporting and sensasionalism !

Subtitles Off
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X