Telkom Smart Broadband Wireless Uncapped

Scorpion101

Name : Telkom Smart Broadband Wireless Uncapped
Do you include packaging: No
Warranty: No
Reason for selling: Moved to Rain 5G
Price: Transfer of Month to Month Plan
Negotiable: no

Hi All the above mentioned Plan is up for grabs for any person within Guateng. The Smart broadband plan i am on is the same one which has speed throttling initiated at 350GB. The Router i have is the Huawei B315. I will also throw in the Poynting Xpol-06 Antenna which i purchased separately. I believe the transfer of this plan needs to be done between two parties at a telkom store.
Please note i currently pay R720 per month on this plan. Should i not receive any interested parties i will cancel the plan. Thanks

Update
The Contract has been cancelled and the Equipment will be sold. The above is no longer available

Last edited:

ReeceDBN031

Expert Member
Name : Telkom Smart Broadband Wireless Uncapped
Do you include packaging: No
Warranty: No
Reason for selling: Moved to Rain 5G
Price: Transfer of Month to Month Plan
Negotiable: no

Hi All the above mentioned Plan is up for grabs for any person within Guateng. The Smart broadband plan i am on is the same one which has speed throttling initiated at 350GB. The Router i have is the Huawei B315. I will also throw in the Poynting Xpol-06 Antenna which i purchased separately. I believe the transfer of this plan needs to be done between two parties at a telkom store.
Please note i currently pay R720 per month on this plan. Should i not receive any interested parties i will cancel the plan. Thanks
Ahh damn, i wish it was the R530 a month deal..

i would be interested but currently have a telkom contract already. damn!!:eek: