Telkom Uncapped Fibre - Usage query

badtrev

I'm on the Telkom Uncapped/Unlimited Home 20 meg package - recently upgraded from 10meg. So my query for anyone on a Telkom uncapped fibre package is has the customer portal changed at all recently. There used to be a social media gauge as well as a a Mobile Usage tab. But now it's just what's on this image. Has the mobile data been removed? Or do I need to activate the mobile data again? And has the FUP also changed or does anyone know what the first level is? Thanks.

telkom1.png

WesleyDB

I'm on the Telkom Uncapped/Unlimited Home 20 meg package - recently upgraded from 10meg. So my query for anyone on a Telkom uncapped fibre package is has the customer portal changed at all recently. There used to be a social media gauge as well as a a Mobile Usage tab. But now it's just what's on this image. Has the mobile data been removed? Or do I need to activate the mobile data again? And has the FUP also changed or does anyone know what the first level is? Thanks.

View attachment 826225
Noticed the same thing. I noticed it after the lockdown started. Was hoping they suspended FUP for the duration of the lockdown.