Telkom upgrades in Strubensvallei

Cheens

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
375
Reaction score
109
Location
Roodeport, JHB
So I moved houses and requested my line be moved. We received communication from Telkom via sms that they would be installing our line on the 27th feb. Today when we called the agent says that they are busy with upgrades in the area and we would only have our line installed by the 29th April.

When I checked the Telkom coverage map it shows our area as already upgraded for VDSL.

Anyone from Telkom can comment?

The area is Strubensvallei.
 
Lucky bastard. I stay up the hill from you and cannot get more than 4Meg..congested during peak 4 meg at that.
 
Lucky bastard. I stay up the hill from you and cannot get more than 4Meg..congested during peak 4 meg at that.

LMAO, I stayed in the deep south where I sukkel'd to even get 2mbps, so at least this time I chose well. :D
 
LMAO, I stayed in the deep south where I sukkel'd to even get 2mbps, so at least this time I chose well. :D
Go to the Telkom shop in Clearwater. I find that they are on the ball. They are at the entrance at the uncovered parking area off Christiaan de Wet Road.
 
Go to the Telkom shop in Clearwater. I find that they are on the ball. They are at the entrance at the uncovered parking area off Christiaan de Wet Road.

Cool thanks bud, will do that. Also thinking of upgrading to a 10mbps line aswell while i'm at it. Get the free explorer. :whistle:
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X