The Official Xiaomi Thread

Stuey74

Note 10 on special - R8499:

rodga

Executive Member
So the wifes note 8 didn't want to charge and was completely dead this morning when she woke up.
Power + vol down for about 10 sec and then just the power button for about 15 secs when the fastboot appears logo has turned it on. Got it from this video.

jones123

My brother in law has been battery draining issues on the .03 update on his min9se . Anyone else having issues ?

Arthur AnymoreDonuts

Not yet for me. How did you get this update?
Have you gotten the update yet? If so can you test if your proximity sensor works like when you want to listen to a whatsapp voicenote through the ear speaker. Mine doesn't work and I'm not sure if it is the update that broke it.

rodga

Executive Member
Need some help with my redmi note 8.
My phone is on silent/vibrate almost all the time. Problem is when I'm watching YouTube or anything else that involves audio and I get a a notification (doesn't matter which one - WhatsApp/Gmail etc all the same) the audio volume of whatever is currently playing will lower itself everytime the notification popup is on screen. It's really irritating. And I can't seem to find the setting to disable this behavior.

Robvd

Hi Guys

I'm selling my Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro 128Gb

Bought it from takealot 6 months ago, so still under warranty, not a single scratch on it and has had a screen protector on since day 1.

Comes with 2 new cases and one new screen protector.

DM me if interested. @R3500

Thanks.

rodga

Executive Member
Need some help with my redmi note 8.
My phone is on silent/vibrate almost all the time. Problem is when I'm watching YouTube or anything else that involves audio and I get a a notification (doesn't matter which one - WhatsApp/Gmail etc all the same) the audio volume of whatever is currently playing will lower itself everytime the notification popup is on screen. It's really irritating. And I can't seem to find the setting to disable this behavior.
Anyone?