The Official Xiaomi Thread

phoenix99

Expert Member
Mi Mix 4 is looking mighty tempting... Currently using a Mi 9T and I don't ever want to see a camera notch or cut out again. roll on Black Friday!

Conack

Expert Member
Mi Mix 4 is looking mighty tempting... Currently using a Mi 9T and I don't ever want to see a camera notch or cut out again. roll on Black Friday!
Same, only I don't want a front-facing camera ever again - which is why I like the Mi 9T so much. I know exactly when that camera is watching.

Conack

Expert Member
You are always being watched front camera or not!

This looks like a really good deal https://mia.africa.com/product/redmi-note-10s-onyx-grey-128gb-free-mi-true-wireless-earbuds-basic-2/

The spec is very good as well https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_10s-10769.php

Any thoughts?

They can't "watch" what they can't see :p

As for the Redmi Note 10S - I would personally give it a hard pass.

Processor: Mediatek Helio G95
Slower charge and much less battery efficient CPU.
No custom rom support on this one and the display is 60hz, compared to the 120hz of the Pro.

FlashSA

Executive Member
Same, only I don't want a front-facing camera ever again - which is why I like the Mi 9T so much. I know exactly when that camera is watching.
Yip. I'll be sticking with my Mi 9T until it dies. Then hopefully proper under display selfie cams will have hit midrangers

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Redmi 9A for company phone any good? (MediaTek chipset)

Will be used for phone (voice), Whatsapp, Slack, Telegram, Teams, email (outlook) most of the time.

PhireSide

Honorary Master
Redmi 9A for company phone any good? (MediaTek chipset)

Will be used for phone (voice), Whatsapp, Slack, Telegram, Teams, email (outlook) most of the time.
No chance in asking the powers that be to up the budget just a little? If not, be sure to get the 4GB RAM version. The 2GB ones will be a bit limited and the 3GB ones are also not going to have as much longevity in them.

Conack

Expert Member