JuliusSeizure
Executive Member
But I have a question tho.
How does that single photo prove DA crowd-renting exactly?
Its obvious mate.
Why dont you ask questions when the KFC claims are made without proof?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
But I have a question tho.
How does that single photo prove DA crowd-renting exactly?
If I tell you people voted for the ANC because they got a T-shirt and two drumsticks
No, it isn't. Try again.Its obvious mate.
I have raised this as a stereotype before.Why dont you ask questions when the KFC claims are made without proof?
Yeah... They actually did quite well in 2009 getting 7% on their first try... But they crashed and burned shortly after thanks to typical infighting...It had the potential to be a major force but Lekota was a poor strategist.
www.sabcnews.com
www.sabcnews.com
COPE has been de-registered with the Companies Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) under the Companies Act. Earlier we reflected that the party was deregistered with the IEC, but subsequentially it has been established it has not been deregistered.
![]()
UPDATE: COPE deregistered with CIPC - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.
SABC News understands that the Congress of the People (COPE) has been deregistered as a political party few months before next year's general election.www.sabcnews.com
![]()
UPDATE | IEC confirms COPE still registered as political party - SABC News - Breaking news, special reports, world, business, sport coverage of all South African current events. Africa's news leader.
The Electoral Commission confirms that the Congress of the People (COPE) is still registered under Section 15 (A) (1) of the Electoral Commission Act 51 of 1996.www.sabcnews.com
No, it isn't. Try again.
I have raised this as a stereotype before.
The SA Politics Thread Part 2
Ziyakhala manje I can't see DA having wished her well on her marriage on social media.mybroadband.co.za
The SA Politics Thread Part 2
Carl would never dream of selling the revolution out for a KFC two piece. You'd have to throw in a 21 piece bucket minimum KFC Pops, a Sweet Chilli Twister and a Double Crunch or nothing I tell you.mybroadband.co.za
Funnily enough, you're coming after me over KFC, yet you know fully well it's basically a meme on myBB, even some of your fellow cadres use it...
It's not about the KFC, it's about the double standards of demanding proof when it's the DA at the receiving end, you know very well that you yourself has made plenty allegations on this forum that you have no proof for, so what proof are you asking for now? If I tell you that crowd is rented and you will take my word.No, it isn't. Try again.
I have raised this as a stereotype before.
The SA Politics Thread Part 2
Ziyakhala manje I can't see DA having wished her well on her marriage on social media.mybroadband.co.za
The SA Politics Thread Part 2
Carl would never dream of selling the revolution out for a KFC two piece. You'd have to throw in a 21 piece bucket minimum KFC Pops, a Sweet Chilli Twister and a Double Crunch or nothing I tell you.mybroadband.co.za
Funnily enough, you're coming after me over KFC, yet you know fully well it's basically a meme on myBB, even some of your fellow cadres use it...
Show us then.I have it on good record that the DA does pay people to volunteer to assist them and often these are not DA supporters.
If you can prove otherwize, I will recant.
So the pot calls the kettle black, ey? It's a simple question. Just say IDK or GG WP, Honourable Member.It's about the double standards of demanding proof when it's the DA at the receiving end, you know very well that you yourself has made plenty allegations on this forum that you have no proof for, so what proof are you asking for now?
Oh? Please show me any comment I've made about potential ANC crowd renting or simply just believing it. Just one and I'll stop asking questions...If I tell you that crowd is rented and you will take my word.
Those ladies are hungry, and it's not for KFC, that is all.It's not about the KFC, it's about the double standards of demanding proof when it's the DA at the receiving end, you know very well that you yourself has made plenty allegations on this forum that you have no proof for, so what proof are you asking for now? If I tell you that crowd is rented and you will take my word.
Says that about the ANC and see if @PrimeSteak and @seffedt will ask for proof. The only reason they are doing it now is that they are touched on their DA studios.Why would DA supporters want to pose with Duduzane?
I have it on good record that the DA does pay people to volunteer to assist them and often these are not DA supporters. WIth the jobs crisis in SA, naturally some people who arent DA supporters will offer to assist.
If you can prove otherwize, I will recant.
Show us then.
Bruv, I'm not the one touched here, lol. It seems like your studio has imploded beyond recognition, it's beyond repair. Shem.Says that about the ANC and see if @PrimeSteak and @sefeddt will ask for proof. The only reason they are doing it now is that they are touched on their DA studios.
Those ladies are hungry, and it's not for KFC, that is all.
Why would DA supporters want to pose with Duduzane?
I have it on good record that the DA does pay people to volunteer to assist them and often these are not DA supporters. WIth the jobs crisis in SA, naturally some people who arent DA supporters will offer to assist.
If you can prove otherwize, I will recant.
So the pot calls the kettle black, ey? It's a simple question. Just say IDK or GG WP, Honourable Member.
Oh? Please show me any comment I've made about potential ANC crowd renting or simply just believing it. Just one and I'll stop asking questions...
Oh? So nothing? Cool.Well, I have heard this from people within the DA themselves so that is my source. You can also ask people from the DA about this and come back to us.
I just asked a simple question, Honourable Member.Not sure why you demand proof for the DA yet when people make claims about other parties, you dont question. It seems to hit close to hone when it is DA.
Studio: Demolished.But I have a question tho.
How does that single photo prove DA crowd-renting exactly?
Yup, if you're even switching languages now, your studio is definitely beyond repair.Yebo noma cha? Since we both know the answer is Yebo, what proof do you want?