The SA Politics Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not down that side of the world, but it was a belter of a day in Durban today.. Wasn't meant to be hot but it would have been very unpleasant in a queue for a few hours.
It was also fairly warm here in GP, but I can't imagine any sweltering issues anywhere in the country at this time of the year.
 
Same here and then they also took my Id and wrote my name and Id no on a sheet of paper.
They did the tablet thing and struck my name off this morning. But I saw this morning, they were struggling with the tablet. Don't know if its the camera or software...
 
They did the tablet thing and struck my name off this morning. But I saw this morning, they were struggling with the tablet. Don't know if its the camera or software...
It was nationwide... The system was proper flakey, as if they'd never tested it at scale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X