South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Oh, god give it up already you twat.The media has been told to set up, the President of the Great Liberation Movement will be addressing our people shortly.
I am watching ENCA.Link?
What have I done now?Oh, god give it up already you twat.
You were born, unfortunately.What have I done now?
Okay, what are you going to do about it?You were born, unfortunately.
Yeah I know...
Its just more evidence that Twitter is totally not representative of reality. One would think the elections have shown this, but maybe people are just too stupid to see very clear examples.
I am watching ENCA.
Wut?or USA about to beat Pakistan in a super over...
Was just on SABC News, STILL NOTHINGSABC “live” stream on YouTube disappeared
What have I done now?
Was just on SABC News, STILL NOTHING
Why so many delays. African time is even being tested.
Eish this one again.
![]()
Court orders Gauteng government to pay non-profit organisations
The provincial social development department must provide funding contracts to successful organisations by the end of Maygroundup.org.za
Yup. Maybe there is a lot of kissing (goodbye, and otherwise?) to be done …