The Walking Dead [SPOILERS]

Just watched the bit again and it looks like it was him. Same hat and a beat up face. Tyrese must have slapped him about a bit but let him go.

Ye I checked. Tyrese didn't actually kill him or at least they didn't show that he did.
 
I'm only home at Christmas and missing my braai so much that I was was even thinking Bob's leg looked mighty tasty :sick:

I will have to get amongst the ribs then! Dude that's sick! Tainted meat! No thanx!
 
Yah, the one that put his gun down last, after the ginger army guy alerts him to his presence.

"Ginger Army guy"?

That's Bull from Band of Brothers. I'd follow him into any army anywhere.
 
"Ginger Army guy"?

I could have said Abraham but I was too lazy to remember. The porpoise of the communications is to let the people understand. The people understanded who I meant.

On another topic. I don't know if I can stand much more of this one episode a week story. Might just have to give it a few weeks to spool.
 
The Morgan in the series is a turned nut with a working mind, assuming that he had been travelling on his own means that he knows how to survive. He won’t be a bad guy, he will be the unexpected rescuer.

I don't think the scriptwriters will return to the comic storyline elements, or perhaps...

Morgan played a similar role in Jericho which was an awesome post-apocalyptic series as well, based on Nuclear war.
 
I could have said Abraham but I was too lazy to remember. The porpoise of the communications is to let the people understand. The people understanded who I meant.

On another topic. I don't know if I can stand much more of this one episode a week story. Might just have to give it a few weeks to spool.

Engrish?
 
I could have said Abraham but I was too lazy to remember. The porpoise of the communications is to let the people understand. The people understanded who I meant.

On another topic. I don't know if I can stand much more of this one episode a week story. Might just have to give it a few weeks to spool.

Hehe yeah I know, was just trying to remind everyone that he's not some new actor, he played SUCH a cool army vet role 13yrs ago already. (yeah, B.o.B. was 2001 :/ )

I hear you on spooling them, I watched 2 eps last night, been away on mountains for a while.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X