The Zuma Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyHawk

Expert Member
I have a question for you all !!

When ever you see Zuma on TV ... every now & then ... he licks his lips

1) Is it because... he is LYING ? (nothing new.. and its his tell-tale sign)
or
2) Is it because... he enjoys licking the Sh*T he talks ?

Please don't tell me it's because his lips are dry... there are only 2 options ;)
I challenge you all to watch him on the telly and take note of what he says just before licking his lips.... or after

I lie not :D:D:D

TonyHawk

Expert Member
It's going to be very difficult for him to make speeches & lie once he finds out WE KNOW when he lies... :D

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
maybe its because he be trying to kiss everyones butts and now he has chapped lips.

JungleBoy

Executive Member
I have a question for you all !!

When ever you see Zuma on TV ... every now & then ... he licks his lips

1) Is it because... he is LYING ? (nothing new.. and its his tell-tale sign)
or
2) Is it because... he enjoys licking the Sh*T he talks ?

Please don't tell me it's because his lips are dry... there are only 2 options ;)
I challenge you all to watch him on the telly and take note of what he says just before licking his lips.... or after

I lie not :D:D:D

You just have to watch his middle finger for an honest answer :D

TonyHawk

Expert Member
You just have to watch his middle finger for an honest answer :D

Haha... yes that too... when he pushes his glasses back on his nose...
He is actually saying "How dumn are you people?"... "Think they will see me saying 'fock jou'... with my finger like this?" :D

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
Haha... yes that too... when he pushes his glasses back on his nose...
He is actually saying "How dumn are you people?"... "Think they will see me saying 'fock jou'... with my finger like this?" :D

we all know he has only some pre school education behind his name and we can see that by his spelling of DUMB, he spells it DUMN.

Frankie

Executive Member
Now we know why he uses "Preperation H" for his lips, and not Lip Ice like the rest of us.

Last edited:

TonyHawk

Expert Member
Please people... watch Zuma when he gives his first public speech or conference... this dude is gonna lie big after his "court escape"

He is going to lick those lips like a bitch on heat... don't say I didn't warn you :D

Kaleb

Expert Member
In the movie the Dark Knight , the Joker licked his lips alot.

Im just saying.

TonyHawk

Expert Member
In the movie the Dark Knight , the Joker licked his lips alot.

Im just saying.

:D He licked his lips like a fish to water, after he went to court on Tuesday, to get charges pulled back.
He addressed the public on TV... those lips are a sure give-away to his guilt :D

I'm just saying... watch him lick his lips at every controversial issue against him or the ANC... its nerves or lies :eek:

Or are you implying Zuma is the Joker :D

Leftfoot

Expert Member
I have personally inrterviewed Jacob Zuma five times. He does not do question and answer interviews very well and it always comes out bad in the press. International "hard hitting" jurnos ask the hard questions and he 9 time out of 10 response with a question and this always ends up with negative press. Nowadays all his speeches seem to be rehersed/prepared.

In my one on one chats with him he seems an OK guy, but as soon as his security/cronies are around....he changes tac and hes a very different person:confused:. Herein lies the reason that the ANC will not have my vote (amoungst other things)

Status
Not open for further replies.