- Joined
- Nov 20, 2015
- Messages
- 41,556
- Reaction score
- 21,161
/irritate/like
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
/irritate/like
You watched that Vox video?Excuses in this country, apparently the people are being held back by Apartheid spatial planning, almost 30 years later they can't seem to realise you can move. Apparently there are still white areas and such as well. This, this is why this country does not go anywhere, the lack of motivation and drive in the majority who will just blame the previous regime instead of fixing things.
I mean you stay 2 hours from work, try move closer, moan it's to expensive to move closer instead of finding a solution rather blame the past you probably didn't even live through.
There's a vox video?You watched that Vox video?![]()
linky?You watched that Vox video?![]()
Oh my god, yeah that's pretty much similar, apparently the 30 years since isn't enough time for people to actually make a plan. Though it's not helped by the government who currently seem to push the same agenda and keep the people divided, think I need to go tell my black neighbours they shouldn't be here according to this video and the peoples on twitter.
I guess I should move - I Don't belong where i liveOh my god, yeah that's pretty much similar, apparently the 30 years since isn't enough time for people to actually make a plan. Though it's not helped by the government who currently seem to push the same agenda and keep the people divided, think I need to go tell my black neighbours they shouldn't be here according to this video and the peoples on twitter.
Nope, we're supposed to be segregated, I wonder if the whole townhouse complex I lived in for 7 years knows that? I mean it was 34 units and out of that 34 only 12 had whites in it, I mean we should've lived somewhere else.I guess I should move - I Don't belong where i live![]()
Those guys are real Kamikaze pilots,wont be long before one gets run over. I admire Checkers for introducing a delivery service, but they should do away with the 60m thing, it's putting the delivery guys under pressure causing them to take unnecessary risks on the road.Checkers Sixty60 staff's trolleys in the aisles, or the motorbikes outside- almost always in a rush, and nearly knocking one over
Agreed. Setting unrealistic expectations on the customers side.Those guys are real Kamikaze pilots,wont be long before one gets run over. I admire Checkers for introducing a delivery service, but they should do away with the 60m thing, it's putting the delivery guys under pressure causing them to take unnecessary risks on the road.
True. The service is very convenient but perhaps the 60 minutes for a grocery delivery really pressurizes the drivers.Those guys are real Kamikaze pilots,wont be long before one gets run over. I admire Checkers for introducing a delivery service, but they should do away with the 60m thing, it's putting the delivery guys under pressure causing them to take unnecessary risks on the road.
Java dead in SA?I feel your pain. Once in a blue moon I have to help someone out that insists on Java. Holy crap, it feels like I'm in 1996.
No, it's going strong. The IDEs and development tools just suck. A lot. Although I guess it's a matter of opinion.Java dead in SA?
Creating a normal desktop java application is quite hard since most ide's force spring or whatever on youNo, it's going strong. The IDEs and development tools just suck. A lot. Although I guess it's a matter of opinion.
Notepad++?Creating a normal desktop java application is quite hard since most ide's force spring or whatever on you
I just went with the notepad route![]()
![]()
depends on the dayNotepad++?
@TheHoaxdepends on the day
its either notepad++ or just notepad
I'll take your word for it