Things that please you...

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Which channel island are you moving to?
The big one.

But a CI account can operate like a local account in England for almost all intents and purposes (debit card, salary deposit) so it's a lot easier than trying to open a "native" England account while quarantined.

Lupus

Honorary Master
The big one.

But a CI account can operate like a local account in England for almost all intents and purposes (debit card, salary deposit) so it's a lot easier than trying to open a "native" England account while quarantined.
oooh the supposedly united one.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Reading through the load reduction tweets from Eskom, the morons still just don't get it. Your area is overloaded, you complaining that you've not had power the whole day and you're going to get load reduced at 5pm should make you realise. But aaaannnnnyway, also of course it's all about race, because how come it's only black areas.

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Figured out to set up a local full node and get the crypto miner running against that rather than a pool :cool:

@Sinbad - admit it you're only moving for the good internet. :p I heard they're planning 2gbps

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Figured out to set up a local full node and get the crypto miner running against that rather than a pool :cool:

@Sinbad - admit it you're only moving for the good internet. I heard they're planning 2gbps
Haha not where I hope to move to - way out in the sticks

Sepeng

Expert Member
Kid is at the age where they're starting to take like quizes at school. Now it's time to for the rest of the world to realize what I've know for years now - lightie better be good at soccer or rugby, or learn to rap or something.