Things that please you...

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
New hearing aid earpiece fitted.

Much better. Next month the other one will also be replaced with a new one.

Creag

The Boar's Rock
It is the eve of a trip to the KNP. Even though we are not leaving as early as I had hoped, I cannot wait!

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Royal Mail.

My wife and I spent a few days in Windermere last week. Windermere is about the same distance away from home as Joburg to Ballito, for context. We arrived in Windermere around 4pm on Monday afternoon. For the hell of it we bought a postcard at the local shop/post office combo and popped it in the post to some family who live a few minutes away from us.
It arrived on Tuesday morning... Confused the hell out of them because we didn't sign it - they were adamant it could not have been from us as we'd only just arrived there! :ROFL:

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
So? Just chuck a match or ciggie butt in there, and the problem will resolve itself...

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
niggerboers? must be a new species of homo sapiens then...

anyways, a hillbilly's junk piel will trump his nighbors junk piel.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
1. Roux's junk piel is still good for a laugh
2. SARS owe me R0.25c. Better than having to pay in $$$.

Sepeng

Expert Member
When you manage to squeeze that last bit of toothpaste from the tube. In Fact, it doesn't matter how much toothpaste you get out, that's how much you'll use; you're not going to open another one and mix toothpaste, that's how Covid started.
I know some really rich folk, but I don't know anyone that doesn't try get every last drop out of a toothpaste tube.