this is crazy

Fur

:mad:i was not even going to post this but I am so pissed off atm.....

My client is on metranet with iburst and i have been trying for almost a week nowto get them to open up a port and portfroward it to my server which is urgent, they just dont pick up there phones.
I tired all the numbers r00igev@@r has given me with no luck

So i finaly phoned the sales guy that sold me the package orginaly, he left iburst a few months ago and he got it sorted in 30min?????

Iam sorry r00igev@@r but telling me there is nobody else and that i must just keep on trying in hope that somebody will get the job done just dont cut it I mean this was urgent and the client needed it done yesterday.

How is it that an ex sales agent that left around 4 months ago got it done in 30min after i have been trying for a week?????

I really wish i did not have to post here, I really wish i could just put iburst behind me and be nothing more then a bad memory but i have three clients on the metranet with iburst locked in a 2year contract..........lucky me

EasyUp Web Hosting

EasyUp Web Hosting
Company Rep

My client is on metranet with iburst and i have been trying for almost a week nowto get them to open up a port and portfroward it to my server which is urgent, they just dont pick up there phones.

So i finaly phoned the sales guy that sold me the package orginaly, he left iburst a few months ago and he got it sorted in 30min?????

Iam sorry r00igev@@r but telling me there is nobody else and that i must just keep on trying in hope that somebody will get the job done just dont cut it I mean this was urgent and the client needed it done yesterday.

How is it that an ex sales agent that left around 4 months ago got it done in 30min after i have been trying for a week?????

I really wish i did not have to post here, I really wish i could just put iburst behind me and be nothing more then a bad memory but i have three clients on the metranet with iburst locked in a 2year contract..........lucky me

This is what scares me, how did he get access to the Iburst network to do this? I assume he knows someone personally at Iburst and phoned up a favor... This is ridiculous.

ExSalesman

What is more scary is the fact that r00igev@@r is the manager in charge of the department making these changes and could have had it done in 30 seconds, flat.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member

Apologies for your experience. Please forward me the ticket reference from the call centre and I'll have it escalated to the customer services manager for remedial action.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
What is more scary is the fact that r00igev@@r is the manager in charge of the department making these changes and could have had it done in 30 seconds, flat.

Firstly creating special accounts to post snide remarks on MyBB is pathetic and I suggest the moderator bans you (as that is what the precedence dictates)

Secondly, the fact of the matter is that the poster is not the owner of the account and it is the duty of customer services to provide verification of the request and a work instruction. It would be a total lack of due diligence to take instructions anonymously on MyBB.

Finally, as a matter of clarification. I am not the manager of operations and thus not responsible for making these changes.

ExSalesman

Firstly creating special accounts to post snide remarks on MyBB is pathetic and I suggest the moderator bans you (as that is what the precedence dictates)
Getting a bit dictorial, are we? Nothing I posted is not a fact, you know that. Trying to get people banned because you don't like what they say is not going to win you any friends. This is not Networks.
Finally, as a matter of clarification. I am not the manager of operations and thus not responsible for making these changes.
Maybe, maybe not, you know that's just a job description you're now hiding behind. You could've got this sorted out in no time. Instead this happened:
Fur said:
Iam sorry r00igev@@r but telling me there is nobody else and that i must just keep on trying in hope that somebody will get the job done just dont cut it

Last edited by a moderator:

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Maybe, maybe not, you know that's just a job description you're now hiding behind. :

Since you brought up the subject of hiding, why don't you practice what you preach? You are the one who is the one hiding not me. If you had any integrity you wouldn't be anonymous.

Fur

just an update i finaly got a call from iburst on Friday

r00igev@@r is there a direct number that i can phone for support? On friday my 3 clients were down and it took me a good half a day to find out if there was a problem on the network, Its pointless phoning iburst directly as most of the guys that i speak too dont know what i am talking about and i end up getting transferred all over iburst and i end up having to phone the ex iburst sales agent to find out whats going on.

r00igev@@r please understand were I am coming from I am not complaining because i have nothing better to do, I too have clients that need things done and when they dont get done i get crapped on from a dizzy hight and if its my fault then so be it but when i have been trying for almost 7 days to get something done that i could not do my self and get crapped out for it, it kinda gets me worked up. The beginning of this year I all most lost one of my clients due to this when we first installed the metranet. So this is a bitof a sore subject for me

Last edited:

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
just an update i finaly got a call from iburst on Friday

r00igev@@r is there a direct number that i can phone for support? On friday my 3 clients were down and it took me a good half a day to find out if there was a problem on the network, Its pointless phoning iburst directly as most of the guys that i speak too dont know what i am talking about and i end up getting transferred all over iburst and i end up having to phone the ex iburst sales agent to find out whats going on.

r00igev@@r please understand were I am coming from I am not complaining because i have nothing better to do, I too have clients that need things done and when they dont get done i get crapped on from a dizzy hight and if its my fault then so be it but when i have been trying for almost 7 days to get something done that i could not do my self and get crapped out for it, it kinda gets me worked up. The beginning of this year I all most lost one of my clients due to this when we first installed the metranet. So this is a bitof a sore subject for me

This is WDSL and the standard support structures will work: Reference - http://www.iburst.co.za/default.aspx?link=support_contact

RVFmal

Expert Member
Since you brought up the subject of hiding, why don't you practice what you preach? You are the one who is the one hiding not me. If you had any integrity you wouldn't be anonymous.

Obfuscation and trying to move the debate onto another subject is not going to win you any favours Rooigevaar.

This sort of advice does not instill any hope of any member on this forum in getting issues resolved. Thankfully I have not had any issues of late with my account and facility, but I can be honest and say that if that was the advice I had got from you or any other person from iBurst I would not have been as nice as Fur.

What should concern you is that an ex-employee could resolve a matter in a very short period of time which by extension means that iBirst should have been able to resolve it even quicker. Instead of trying to denigrate the person and go on a possible witchhunt to identify who this person is, why not rather expend those energies on finding the fault as to why Fur was not assisted by your company. That would win you a lot more support.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Obfuscation and trying to move the debate onto another subject is not going to win you any favours Rooigevaar.

This sort of advice does not instill any hope of any member on this forum in getting issues resolved. Thankfully I have not had any issues of late with my account and facility, but I can be honest and say that if that was the advice I had got from you or any other person from iBurst I would not have been as nice as Fur.

What should concern you is that an ex-employee could resolve a matter in a very short period of time which by extension means that iBirst should have been able to resolve it even quicker. Instead of trying to denigrate the person and go on a possible witchhunt to identify who this person is, why not rather expend those energies on finding the fault as to why Fur was not assisted by your company. That would win you a lot more support.

I apologize for my poor service and will endeavour to improve in the future.

Volt4ge

i cant even get through to the sales dept.. haha i was thinking about getting iburst but been on hold for almost 1 hour.!!! whats the bet that they hang up when they answer. Yes i know i am still on hold while im typing this. who is in charge of this crap??