Thuli Madonsela is a CIA spy

Pitbull

Verboten
No idea how the MK even got this far. They as well as the ANC have always used deflection as some kind of defence. Deflecting the problem and the masses agree and follow /facepalm

OGroteKoning

Honorary Master
We can’t allow people to hijack the ANC. We”ll fight and defend the African National Congress.
Wait ... Is our military not supposed to defend South Africa regardless of the ruling party? This statement alone should cause this ninkumpoop's head to roll. this kind of statements shows that the ruling party and all government institutions care for no one but themselves (cANCer). This can not be tolerated - we will never get unity in this country if this is the attitude

They are even using our institution now…These Chapter 9 institutions were created by the ANC but are now being used against us,...
Our institution? Does this means that if ever there are a new ruling party, that the current defense force as we know it will disband and a new one be brought to life?

... and if you ask why, it is the Central Intelligence Agency. Ama [the] Americans want their own CEO in South Africa and we must not allow that,
I think we would be better off have their "CEO" in SA - maybe even run SA

Musicmp3

It seems the blacks will defend the ANC irrespective of what they do. They wont act on what is right or wrong - just along racist colour lines.

Is there any hope for political correctness in SA?

Little Mac

Honorary Master
It seems the blacks will defend the ANC irrespective of what they do. They wont act on what is right or wrong - just along racist colour lines.

Just listen to yourself. Madonsela is 'a black'. If you insist on joining Kebby Maphatsoe in his stupidity, then keep posting stuff like this.

Mbuzi

Expert Member

Deputy Minister of Defence and Military Veterans Kebby Maphatsoe is not my representative and I am black. By the way Thuli is black...Can't we discuss issues without putting race into them?

BBotha

Aaaa, so that's why we keep them dumb at school, so they can believe stuff like this.....

avert

This country is in need of a radical change. Especially with people like this as our "leaders".

Aghori

Honorary Master
This country is in need of a radical change. Especially with people like this as our "leaders".

Well, ~62% of our population approves of our government. Things are not going to change soon unless we have quality education.

Little Mac

Honorary Master
Deputy Minister of Defence and Military Veterans Kebby Maphatsoe is not my representative and I am black. By the way Thuli is black...Can't we discuss issues without putting race into them?

:D
+1000

Hope he understood you.

Last edited by a moderator: