Toddlers hijacked with 4x4

We're noticing a different breed of criminal in this country that are just killing because they can.

While I do agree that we need to make those products more wide spread, but I am starting to think we need to make hijacking an unpalatable crime rathering than just getting our cars etc back after the fact.
 
We're noticing a different breed of criminal in this country that are just killing because they can.

While I do agree that we need to make those products more wide spread, but I am starting to think we need to make hijacking an unpalatable crime rathering than just getting our cars etc back after the fact.

Yeah, agreed get Winnie Madikizela-Mandela to bring the "Necklace courts" back. I have some tyres to donate to the course! :D
 
Thank the Lord.

I am glad for the parents :)

Happened to one of the ppl in our church as well - hijackers made off with the car + toddler, but car + toddler was found intact.

Hmmm...

*ponders idea about renting kids out to use as vehicle recovery devices*
 
In the old "Wild West" they hanged people for stealing a horse. It would also help in our situation to bring back the death sentence and make it compulsory for crimes like hijackings, especially when children are involved.
 
I doubt they left the kids and car because of any good intentions. My guess is that the "package" was to hot.

Well it is Hijacking and kidnapping at the same time with will putt you away for life in any respectable democracy, not here tho!
 
16 hours hell for hijacked tots

:mad: 16 hours hell for hijacked tots

http://www.24.com/news/?p=tsa&i=775205


The vehicle had been seen parked there from 18:00 on Saturday. Fortunately, the babies were rescued early on Sunday before the temperature soared.

Nobody noticed? Nobody heard the children scream? What a nightmare for the kids.


I think they may be glad this time it was just bummers looking for a lift home it seems? As the girls was unharmed! The next time, I am sure it will happen again to them if they stay, they may not be so lucky. Time to leave!
 
Last edited:
Happy ending??? I dont think so...I will only be happy when I see the hijackers pay dearly for this...the form of punishment should be decided by the parents not the courts
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X