Top TV Prices Increasing

oronte

Expert Member
http://teeveetee.blogspot.com/2011/..._campaign=Feed:+TvWithThinus+(TV+with+Thinus)

And they just sent out a newsletter that confirms it.

Is it just me or anyone else seriously considering downgrading or canceling? If they had better content I wouldn't mind paying extra, but things are actually worse now than when they started (since all the Fox channels and Top Movies have run through most of their 'new' content).
If that new Vod TV service has decent content I'll be switching the second they launch.

Last edited:

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
Bad form. To be honest though. What is R10?

stevenv

Expert Member
Subscriptions of TopTV bouquets to increase from 1 July as pay TV operator hike its prices with between 6% and 8%.
More than Monochoice, whoaaa here comes trouble

:D

luxe

Expert Member
If its worth the extra R10, then keep it.

I know where my money is going. And its not to TOPTV.

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
Yep when Top TV came out originally I was all excited but then I seen the channels they had listed, If this was the channels for the backbone I could not see them getting better choice channels over and above. I have stuck with DSTV (mostly for the sport) but really love the VOD and series record with the HD PVR :D

All they need to do is to put the movies on a style of VOD and I would be made ;)

rph72

Executive Member
Some new content to go with that would be nice.

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
Im over them. tired of watching the same stuff over and over again.
Its like they have enough content for 3 months and then just keep repeating it from there.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Sucks to think last Month (May) they've had their first year anniversary and now they hike prices and the complaints just pile up...

GPSJane

6-8% sounds like an increase in line with inflation. What's so wrong with that?

Occludude

+1. I decided to upgrade my package yesterday to include movies and Fox Fx. I cancelled these about 6 months ago. The same episodes of Seinfeld are still being screened. Arrested Development is probably in its fourth loop of first season repeats. If no new channels are forthcoming I will either cancel or downgrade. Tired of this 5h1t.