• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.

Transfer data to another number

CrzWaco

Expert Member
I had a sim that got deactivated and I asked them over the phone if they can transfer the data to a sim I got from them so just phone them and tell them what you would like to do and they probably can help you.

Andrew093

Hi. I had a similar situation as the person you replied to. I only went further and recet my router and lost all paswords and have no idea how to het the router going again with only my cellphone to access the webb. I have a Huawei B593 Lte router. The new sim is activated and after a 2 hour stare down with the routet...nothing. Any idea how to get this thing up and running again?

AfriGenie

Afrihost
Company Rep
Hi. I had a similar situation as the person you replied to. I only went further and recet my router and lost all paswords and have no idea how to het the router going again with only my cellphone to access the webb. I have a Huawei B593 Lte router. The new sim is activated and after a 2 hour stare down with the routet...nothing. Any idea how to get this thing up and running again?
Is the APN on your device Router been set to Afrihost?

Does the device pick-up MTN signal at all?