NaZKuL
Senior Member
I was surprise there weren't many beeeeg transfers in the January window...
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I was surprise there weren't many beeeeg transfers in the January window...
SS3: Barcelona vs Liverpool
liverpool plays well in europe, they always come good against big teams
but barca should roll them but never for 1 second think liverpool dont have a chance
carrick is a great player i think, he may not seem like he does much but he does alot moves the ball around commands the midfield well
i think he was well worth the 16 mill payed for him
Live on DStv:
Tuesday:
ESPN: PSV v Arsenal
SS3: Lille vs Manchester United
SS5: Celtic vs AC Milan
Wednesday
ESPN: FC Porto v Chelsea FC
SS3: Barcelona vs Liverpool
SS5: Inter Milan vs Valencia
United FTW
As for DSTV, their sh1te offerings and ripoff prices...I shall say no more![]()
As for DSTV, their sh1te offerings and ripoff prices...I shall say no more![]()
Yet without them, we would be bored senseless with only 4 channels as "entertainment".![]()
As much as DSTV's service has downgraded, we can't deny that it's still an absolute necessity.![]()