Ufiling new website

bertievn

After then old website was down for about a month they launched new web site but now we are unable to submit returns due to previous returns submitted and paid for now showing outstanding.
Secondly on some they did not carry forward employees that was active.
Try phoning the call center but holding on for 10 to 20 minutes and still nobody to assist.
Does not understand how they launch a new website on new platform without testing
Dept of labour did the same 2 years ago launching new compensation filing site and not carry forward employers on your profile but loading employers site worked but with ufiling not the case
Nobody will be able to make payments this month on ufiling and not sure how they going to fix as seems like they not aware and posting message welcome you to new web site

BullyBlue

I'm having the same issue, I don't know how to submit a monthly return and the call centre does not answer.

TheresaK

I have also been trying to submit my latest returns, but all old returns are showing us outstanding and unpaid. Also tried calling the call centre, but no one answers the phone. I have also sent an email and have received no reply.
I decided to pay the fees due via EFT and have kept the reference numbers.

FF1024

Has anyone ever gotten through to the call center?
I just don't want to be on hold for hours and then they never answer?