• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Unable to verify debit order.

chrisc

Executive Member
Afrihost started off excellently 4 years ago. In the last 9 months the service has deteriorated (no reply to posts, emails bouncing) and the accounting mistakes have multiplied

I paid for a Rain router and never received it, so I cancelled. Am still awaiting a refund

This last "trick" reminds me of SARS, who told me it was my fault I did not receive the refund due since I did not remind them!

AfriGenie

Afrihost
Company Rep
Afrihost started off excellently 4 years ago. In the last 9 months the service has deteriorated (no reply to posts, emails bouncing) and the accounting mistakes have multiplied

I paid for a Rain router and never received it, so I cancelled. Am still awaiting a refund

This last "trick" reminds me of SARS, who told me it was my fault I did not receive the refund due since I did not remind them!
That's definitely not good to hear! If a refund is due, we will definitely process it as quickly as possible. Can you please Inbox me your account details.