Unlimited Rain Downgrade not available

DollarPit

Active Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
7
Good day.

I am currently working from home and using my fibre connection. I was therefore wanting to cancel my Unlimited option and just use the Rain connection when I leave home, which is very rarely these days. I know there was an option to turn off the Unlimited option before but I see there is no option for this anymore on my dashboard. Can anybody shed some light on this.
 
Good day.

I am currently working from home and using my fibre connection. I was therefore wanting to cancel my Unlimited option and just use the Rain connection when I leave home, which is very rarely these days. I know there was an option to turn off the Unlimited option before but I see there is no option for this anymore on my dashboard. Can anybody shed some light on this.
You need to contact support to downgrade from the unlimited 24/7 package, you can only upgrade on their site and add data usage limits.
 
Good day.

I am currently working from home and using my fibre connection. I was therefore wanting to cancel my Unlimited option and just use the Rain connection when I leave home, which is very rarely these days. I know there was an option to turn off the Unlimited option before but I see there is no option for this anymore on my dashboard. Can anybody shed some light on this.
Hi DollarPit

Please drop us a DM with the email address linked to your rain account so that we can further investigate your query?

Regards,
rain_mobile
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X