Unpaid Invoice

joker08

Expert Member
A debit order bounced because of insufficient funds. How do I pay you now ? I got this email and I followed the link, but I cant see any option to pay :-

A debit order against your account was returned as "unpaid" by your bank.

This could be due to incorrect banking details, or insufficient funds. Please update your banking details or choose a different payment method.
The amount due is:***

You can review, and pay the invoice here: https://coolzone.cisp.co.za/index.php?*******

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
A debit order bounced because of insufficient funds. How do I pay you now ? I got this email and I followed the link, but I cant see any option to pay :-

A debit order against your account was returned as "unpaid" by your bank.

This could be due to incorrect banking details, or insufficient funds. Please update your banking details or choose a different payment method.
The amount due is:***

You can review, and pay the invoice here: https://coolzone.cisp.co.za/index.php?*******
If you open the invoice is it marked as unpaid? You can change payment method and pay it from there with snapscan EFT etc.

We also rerun the batch, which would typically be tomorrow.

You will get a suspension warning before suspension and then a suspension notice.

joker08

Expert Member
If you open the invoice is it marked as unpaid? You can change payment method and pay it from there with snapscan EFT etc.

We also rerun the batch, which would typically be tomorrow.

You will get a suspension warning before suspension and then a suspension notice.
Its marked as "collections". I cant click on it.
Does this mean I have been referred to a debt collection agency ?
I will keep an eye on the account to see if the debit order goes through.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Its marked as "collections". I cant click on it.
Does this mean I have been referred to a debt collection agency ?
I will keep an eye on the account to see if the debit order goes through.
No it just means the run will happen again tomorrow, if it bounces you will get more notifications and then suspension notices etc.

Typically collection status is still waiting for response from the debit service.