Upgrade / Downgrade Speed

gboy

Expert Member
Cool Ideas advise that you can upgrade your speed at any time of the Month and pay the pro-rata invoice, Downgrade requests must happen by the 25th of the month. Understandable.

I submitted an upgrade request yesterday from a 10/10 to a 50/50 and received a support ticket, I phoned cool ideas this afternoon just for a follow-up and was told by the consultant that upgrades have to be done by the first, and put me through to the Connection department, where there is a 5 minute hold time, then they cut you off.

Why do they advertise upgrade at any time -yet the consultant tells you different,
Why is does their Connect department PABX cut you off ?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Cool Ideas advise that you can upgrade your speed at any time of the Month and pay the pro-rata invoice, Downgrade requests must happen by the 25th of the month. Understandable.

I submitted an upgrade request yesterday from a 10/10 to a 50/50 and received a support ticket, I phoned cool ideas this afternoon just for a follow-up and was told by the consultant that upgrades have to be done by the first, and put me through to the Connection department, where there is a 5 minute hold time, then they cut you off.

Why do they advertise upgrade at any time -yet the consultant tells you different,
Why is does their Connect department PABX cut you off ?
That doesnt make much sense, do you have a ref for me? Alternatively PM me your account details.

You can also just email connect@coolideas.co.za with the upgrade request and quote the ref for me.

gboy

Expert Member
That doesnt make much sense, do you have a ref for me? Alternatively PM me your account details.

You can also just email connect@coolideas.co.za with the upgrade request and quote the ref for me.

thanks, I submitted the request via the control panel, there is a selection there for upgrades, I thought it was an alternative to creating an Email to connect@coolideas.co.za,

#COOL-20210301-627046