Best I could find was on bloomberg was:
"Stocks Rise as China Spurs Trade Hopes; Bonds Fall: Markets Wrap"
"China Says U.S. Agrees to Tariff Rollback If Deal Reached"

MyBB fix:
"US and China agree hope to roll back tariffs if deal reached"
FTFY.

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
well it's a start anyway. Wish there was an oversight committee to tell these two moron nations to get back inside their own sandbox and learn how to play nice with each other.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Damage is already done...

“We don’t expect the U.S. to remove Huawei from the entity list,” Mr. Ren said. “They may as well keep us there forever because we’ll be fine without them.”

SmartKit

SmartKit Rep
It’s not a done deal.. they need to ratify blah blah.. so we will see. I wonder how much Trump gave up to get though as with Impeachment looming you just know he settled for some good news..
All the headlines say agree, not hope, as you kept trying to point out.

system32

Expert Member
Analysis seems to suggest that USA wants to cancel the delayed implementation of the last round of tariffs.
Tariffs were scheduled for 1 Sep and 15 Oct were delayed to 15 Dec to avoid backlash during black-friday and xmas shopping.

US consumers (aka voters) would be directly impacted by this tariff as it would be on finished goods - laptops, clothes, cell phones, etc.

SmartKit

SmartKit Rep
This would be the 3rd? time they agreed... but every other time it fell apart.
@system32 was adamant this was fake news, I was just pointing out it wasn't. Whether it falls apart is another debate entirely.

krycor

Honorary Master
And the orange man has spoken..

Since he is a Narcissist, I’m think he desperately wants it and China is saying **** you and your demands knowing well that recession is coming along with impeachment and elections