US Election 2020 - Pt 3

Who do you think WILL win the 2020 US presidential election

  • Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D)

    Votes: 166 44.4%
  • Donald J. Trump (R)

    Votes: 208 55.6%

  • Total voters
    374
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishing Trump and Melania a speedy recovery.

I know several people who got this and it can be rough.

It's like the flu from what I heard, some infomative political figure told me
 
ghoti and co. be like


featured.jpg
Except they would be wearing their masks, obviously
 
ghoti and co. be like


featured.jpg


This is really a triple edged sword, with one of three scenarios:

1. He wants out of the election and doesnt have covid, he can now exit it and simply hand it over to the next candidate.
2. He has covid and a few weeks from now he pulls trough, suddenly he will call covid not a big deal and jump on that bandwagon, denouncing anyone that said he needs to do more about covid.
3. He has covid and a few months from now he dies a "martyr",rallies everyone to vote republican and we get the next Republican president for the next 5 years.

I think only 1. would be the better outcome but not by much.
 
Pentagon taking it seriously. E-6B Doomsday aircraft are up on both Eastern and Western seaboards.

A big signal to say, we are here, don't you dare, to any adversary.
 
This is really a triple edged sword, with one of three scenarios:

1. He wants out of the election and doesnt have covid, he can now exit it and simply hand it over to the next candidate.
2. He has covid and a few weeks from now he pulls trough, suddenly he will call covid not a big deal and jump on that bandwagon, denouncing anyone that said he needs to do more about covid.
3. He has covid and a few months from now he dies a "martyr",rallies everyone to vote republican and we get the next Republican president for the next 5 years.

I think only 1. would be the better outcome but not by much.

4. He really has covid, he recovers ok, but he was unable to campaign or debate during the most critical time of the election and the damage to his already-losing presidency is terminal.

I'm rooting for 4.
 
Pentagon taking it seriously. E-6B Doomsday aircraft are up on both Eastern and Western seaboards.

A big signal to say, we are here, don't you dare, to any adversary.

Yup.

There's a lot of speculation that he's faking it... The Pentagon doesn't play that game.
 
I provided the source and it provides the facts which you don't want to address, so now you dance.

The news article mentioned 93%. They got that wrong, so I got the data for you, to be more transparent about the subject, so you couldn't lobby accusations of strawmanning.

It turns out the data shows its actually 95%, so even more peaceful than I thought!

Yeah, that 5% is exceptional though.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X