Low effort bait.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Low effort bait.
I thought I could nab you a second time.Low effort bait.
Boris Johnson was treated in a public hospital (St. Thomas Hospital), alongside ordinary people, when he had COVID.Since that is what politicians have always done?
I've found an error in your attempt at logical reasoning. I've highlighted the error for you.and Anti Fascists are an idea to counter Fascists
Thinks the sun shines out his ass but still gets Covid.
![]()
Low effort bait.
Hold the front page!
We've finally found an enthusiastic advocate for South Africa's 30% matric pass mark.
The education system showing its success rate
Oh look...they've finally finished construction on their very own echo chamber...
Well, the other guys have had one for a whileOh look...they've finally finished construction on their very own echo chamber...
Fantastic.People don't need a chamber to see when something is idiotic or low effort, which is usually the case with anything you share
Was just saying on another thread .....
Personally I dont care much for Trump or his opponent in this election race, but I wouldn't wish the COVID on them.
Its a nasty little virus.
LiesThere is a sweet justice however to a guy who compared it to the flu, saying it would never become a problem and mocking people who wear masks getting to experience it first hand.
Postponing a cemetery visit is one thing, but calling the dead "losers" is also a poetic sense of karma since this whole event could be his own making
WonderfulWell, the other guys have had one for a while
![]()
After making yourself look like a Lemon yesterday with your lies, I thought you would hold back trying to Harris anyone today.Lies
So Boris is better than most politicians? More likely it was a PR move.Boris Johnson was treated in a public hospital (St. Thomas Hospital), alongside ordinary people, when he had COVID.
There is a sweet justice however to a guy who compared it to the flu, saying it would never become a problem and mocking people who wear masks getting to experience it first hand.
Postponing a cemetery visit is one thing, but calling the dead "losers" is also a poetic sense of karma since this whole event could be his own making
Just repeat it often enough then it becomes (someones) truth ...Lies
No. Doesn't matter how often that lying, fraud-mongering malignant narcissist says something, most people still do not believe him.Just repeat it often enough then it becomes (someones) truth ...
More lies.After making yourself look like a Lemon yesterday with your lies, I thought you would hold back trying to Harris anyone today.