US issues security NOTAM for Venezuelan airspace

Mariner

Expert Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2025
Messages
3,148
Reaction score
2,806
NOTAM - Notifications to Airmen.

On Friday, 21 November 2025, the US FAA issued a security NOTAM cautioning civil aircraft operators about potential dangers in Venezuelan airspace. The FAA says the NOTAM is the result of increased GNSS interference in Venezuelan airspace and military drills beginning in September. US operators must now provide 72 hours prior notice to the FAA before flying through Venezuela. As part of an order issued in 2019, US airlines are already prohibited from flying to/from Venezuela.

 
It takes a single US aircraft carrier and its task group to shut down an entire country's airspace.
 
I can't wait to hear from all the "Russia is bad for starting a war" retards tell us why this war will be super good actually.
 
What's difficult is you not understanding my comment apparently.
I'm one of the "Russia bad" idiots so showing you there are 4 possible solutions to that conundrum. Quite simple really.
 
I'm one of the "Russia bad" idiots so showing you there are 4 possible solutions to that conundrum. Quite simple really.
No, you're not the ones I'm talking about then, are you. I'm talking about the ones that will say 'Russia bad'...and then say 'US good'. Just like we see with Israel.

Apparently not so simple.
 
Donald Trump gave Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro a startling ultimatum to flee his country during their long-awaited phone call, according to a report, as tensions between the pair threatened to spill into all-out conflict.


anc will be next ....
watch out. :)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X