US politics general thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rietrot

Honorary Master
No I'm saying that the specific Lou Dobbs interview where the guy talked about a Soros occupied State Department is invoking the same basic anti-Semitic globalist conspiracies that motivated Robert Bowers.
Which is ridiculous because conspiracies about how awesome tge jews are and how nobody can fairly compete against them has been around since literally forever.

Seriously

Honorary Master
No I'm saying that the specific Lou Dobbs interview where the guy talked about a Soros occupied State Department is invoking the same basic anti-Semitic globalist conspiracies that motivated Robert Bowers.
Really? Can you link to where you said that?

Unhappy438

Honorary Master
Votes in Texas, Georgia are being changed at polls

Some early voters in Texas and Georgia have been reporting that their party selections on their voting machines have been switched to the opposite party, or are not selecting candidates at all, according to reports by ABC13 and USA Today.
Why it matters: Such vote recording problems raise questions among voters about whether their votes are being counted properly and whether voting machines are rigged.
Show less
Texas
In Texas, voter selections across both sides of the aisle have reportedly been changed. Votes for Democrat Beto O’Rourke have been switched to incumbent Republican Sen. Ted Cruz, while votes for Cruz have ended up selecting no candidate at all.
A third-party expert in the inner workings of the eSlate says the problems likely aren't the result of hacking, but rather of the state using equipment it knows to be full of bugs.
https://www.axios.com/votes-texas-g...018-a70ea590-5e97-409c-922b-d74792a49e1c.html

Techne

Honorary Master
Left vs right, NPCs vs non-NPCs, race vs race etc. All small problems compared to how the monetary system screws over people.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Having missed all the fun the last couple of weeks, I'm sure there was some sober self-reflection about the incitement and glorification of violence and conspiracy theories that happens daily on the right.

...Haha, who am I kidding. Taking a stab in the dark, what likely happened:

- It's all fake, 'false flag', etc.
- Akshually, Trump and the Republicans are the real victims
- Muh violent left!

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
If Hillary was "ARRESTED" a year ago we would have known about it. I remember around that time you were raving on about her (and John McCain's) ankle cast claiming that they were secretly under house arrest. What came of all that? Nothing. Just like everything Q says, nothing.
You don't remember he claimed that Bill Clinton had run away to some island somewhere to prevent being extradited. And then he got the Island name wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.