Very very poor service

@Rajkumar

Trust you are well, guys I'm disappointed with your service it's very very poor. Since the 14th of July still, now my device is not connected and I'm tired of calling customer support no feedback or sort the problem yet. I just call now and was speaking with Anele she can't even help and don't even know what to do, she just drops the call on my ears. I am wasting my airtime to call and sort this out looks like they do not even interest to talk to me to solve the problem. It's very frustrating. I will take this matter to higher levels to complain.
@rain_mobile
@rain_networks

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Trust you are well, guys I'm disappointed with your service it's very very poor. Since the 14th of July still, now my device is not connected and I'm tired of calling customer support no feedback or sort the problem yet. I just call now and was speaking with Anele she can't even help and don't even know what to do, she just drops the call on my ears. I am wasting my airtime to call and sort this out looks like they do not even interest to talk to me to solve the problem. It's very frustrating. I will take this matter to higher levels to complain.
@rain_mobile
@rain_networks
HI @rajkumar

Kindly accept my apology for the inconvenience caused.

I will look into the matter and get it sorted.

@Rajkumar

Thanks for your feedback appreciate that unfortunately, I'm tired of hearing this from the customer support, they always saying I'm escalating this matter now. How many days take to sort this matter plz have a look on the attachment

Attachments

• 2D6C60A6-98B1-4469-AB7C-5A4809F6097E.png
    2D6C60A6-98B1-4469-AB7C-5A4809F6097E.png
    331.9 KB · Views: 17

rain_mobile

Rain Representative
Company Rep
Thanks for your feedback appreciate that unfortunately, I'm tired of hearing this from the customer support, they always saying I'm escalating this matter now. How many days take to sort this matter plz have a look on the attachment
I will sort it.

Reactions: Yuu