Dolby
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2005
- Messages
- 39,252
- Reaction score
- 6,218
Hi,
I have a Celeron D 1.6ghz that I use as a server. No monitor, no keyboard, no mouse and it only runs 1 piece of 3 year old software 24/7. I have 512MB RAM and WIndows XP.
This morning I remote into the desktop and see the low virtual memory warnings. Why does it do this as no one uses this PC? I went to task manager and my PF usuage is 1.65GB. On a clean boot this is only 266MB.
What is this? :/ Why do I run so low?
I have a Celeron D 1.6ghz that I use as a server. No monitor, no keyboard, no mouse and it only runs 1 piece of 3 year old software 24/7. I have 512MB RAM and WIndows XP.
This morning I remote into the desktop and see the low virtual memory warnings. Why does it do this as no one uses this PC? I went to task manager and my PF usuage is 1.65GB. On a clean boot this is only 266MB.
What is this? :/ Why do I run so low?