Fulcrum29
Honorary Master
Who here deals with VC Business support?
We have business agreements with domain, hosting and dedicated server services with Vodacom.
The problem:
Without going into the service issues, I will only complain on getting in contact and receiving support and answers to our queries and requests with business level support.
This is the worst service levels ever we had received; this is ignoring a customer and their customer base on all levels. We had today send our last message via email and should we not receive any answer or being Forwarded to people who never assist, this will be made known on many levels.
I do not want any representative to assist here, since it would only be a PR action, we already made queries and requests we are waiting answer on. I am complaining here since this is on business level, support which should be immediate within agreed response times.
Does anyone else here have issues similar to this with Vodacom?
I’m not a VC Cellular (voice & data) user, but I will gladly join and support the OOBShark campaign!!!
We have business agreements with domain, hosting and dedicated server services with Vodacom.
The problem:
Without going into the service issues, I will only complain on getting in contact and receiving support and answers to our queries and requests with business level support.
- You cannot contact them on the Vodacom Business website it seems broken and throws errors splat on the screen. “Let us contact you” section…
- The Account Manager does not answer or reply, never!
- We do not have Vodacom cellular agreements, thus when the call centres never picks up hours on end, we keep on racking up bills. This is in regard to all Vodacom Business contact numbers!!! Being kept on hold is not the way to deliver support to business customers, our customers have the same issue.
- We only ever received an reply or response when we mailed, [email protected], but they only Forward the mail to incompetent people who never end up to assist, even when we reply to them.
- This has been going on since January, when we actually needed support; we never contacted them in the past.
- Vodacom seems only to reply with invoices, which we pay!!!
This is the worst service levels ever we had received; this is ignoring a customer and their customer base on all levels. We had today send our last message via email and should we not receive any answer or being Forwarded to people who never assist, this will be made known on many levels.
I do not want any representative to assist here, since it would only be a PR action, we already made queries and requests we are waiting answer on. I am complaining here since this is on business level, support which should be immediate within agreed response times.
Does anyone else here have issues similar to this with Vodacom?
I’m not a VC Cellular (voice & data) user, but I will gladly join and support the OOBShark campaign!!!