Vodacom fraud

harties

I never had much issues with Vodacom before but in the span of a week I think i got hit twice, not sure if they are related.

My package was upgraded to a totally different package (two weeks ago) without my permission which costs twice as more.

When I enquired about this issue we picked up another contract number that was activated several days ago which it racked up a bill of R3500, mostly from Google Play - didn't know you can bill it directly to your Vodacom bill...

Anyone here had experience dealing with this issue?

Thirstycurve

I never had much issues with Vodacom before but in the span of a week I think i got hit twice, not sure if they are related.

My package was upgraded to a totally different package (two weeks ago) without my permission which costs twice as more.

When I enquired about this issue we picked up another contract number that was activated several days ago which it racked up a bill of R3500, mostly from Google Play - didn't know you can bill it directly to your Vodacom bill...

Anyone here had experience dealing with this issue?
Same thing happened to me, my contract got upgraded without my permission to a "cheaper" deal but now I'm paying R20 PM more..

I was told everything will be reverted 1 April but we'll see if that really happens.