Vodacom is experiencing congestion on *111#

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
64,282
Reaction score
17,932
Location
Garsfontein, Pretoria
Logged call with Vodacom because I keep getting "All connections are in use. Please try again later" when trying to access *111# and now I got a SMS that says they "are experiencing congestion on *111#".

Yeah, seems there are capacity problems afterall... ;)
 
Logged call with Vodacom because I keep getting "All connections are in use. Please try again later" when trying to access *111# and now I got a SMS that says they "are experiencing congestion on *111#".

Yeah, seems there are capacity problems afterall... ;)

I get the same thing, since yesterday afternoon!
 
I think it has something to do with their SMS bundles not being dished out. I got told about this last night and asked to ring 082111 and they apologize and ask you to check periodically. I've lussed it now but i know people who are trying every minute on the minute. Perhaps that is why it's overloaded. But on the flipside my call was answered within 1 bar of Johnny Clegg's holding music! I'm a recent convert from MTN so this is the kind of thing that makes me happy! x
 
I got through this morning but for some reason an sms takes about 10 - 15 mins to get delivered and when I send a couple they sometimes go through all at once when the other person replies asking why I'm so quiet. So like supersunbird said they must have some sort of bottleneck situation going on.
 
But on the flipside my call was answered within 1 bar of Johnny Clegg's holding music!

How do you get Johnny Clegg? I always get Toto - and it usually breaks up due to the lack of bandwidth available for calls....
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X